Thursday 28 July 2011

Blooming Pretty =]

My ultimate dream when it comes to getting into the cupcake business is to design for a wedding.

From since I was young I have always planned my wedding. And roses have always been apart of that.
So I'm always looking online at lovely creations using roses.

Here are a few pictures I've found with lovely designs. They definately inspire me and hopefully you too.

Hopefully one day i create some thing just as lovely for someone elses wedding or mine =D

www.ratemycakes.com

http://bakerella.blogspot.com (My favourite)




www.thecupcakeblog.com
www.thelittlecupcakecompany.co.uk (Another favourite)


There are so many I could put on but I think maybe I'll leave it to another blog

I hope you like and maybe try some for your self =]

Cupcake in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment