Thursday 21 July 2011

The Challenge

The Challenge

So after giving it much thought I have decided to start a little (for now) cupcake business and I thought I would start my journey on here even if I am alone (for now). I have no idea where to start but as I learn more I will post what I learn, ideas recipies and anything else to do with cupcakes on here to share.

Now…the reason I call this post the challenge is because  my mum (business partner) and I  are butting heads on whether it is a good idea to take a day class before diving head first. I feel being the creative girl that I am, practice at home will be enough. So! I issued a challenge: she will choose a design for me to do, we will buy all the equipment and ingredients needed and then I will try and replicate it. If i fail then its off to a £100 and over course I go.

You see the way I see it we might as well use that money on equipment than on a class that in the end might not make a fraction of the difference.

Well I’ll keep you posted on how I Do
Cupcake in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment