Monday 25 July 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!

I am trying to keep up with my post-a-day.....so regardless of what time it is, here's my third post LUCKY NUMBER 3

So my boyfriend has a very sweet tooth and sometimes at anytime of the day asks me to make cookies with whatever is left in the house and tonight he was in luck because we have peanut butter his favourite.

I googled all the ingredients we had and came up with many recipes and there were two that caught my eye so I decided to combine them inventing....

PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL THUMBPRINT COOKIES =] yay!



so I thought I would share my lovely last minute invention with you

Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup quick cooking oats
  • Jar of Jam
  1. In a bowl mix together the butter or margarine, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add the egg and beat well.
  2. Then add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir. Then add oatmeal and stir again.
  3. Drop by teaspoons onto greased baking sheet, and press press your thumb into each add the jam in the middle (as much as you desire). Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes, or until cookies are a light brown.
 Hope you enjoy =]

Cupcake in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment