Friday 29 July 2011

Cupcake Style

Today I'm kinda stuck on what to write so I thought I would tell you about stuff I've found on the internet.

When I first thought of getting into the cupcake business my first thought is where am I gonna get supplies??? Especially living in London

So here's a website I found called Cupcake Style for all my british people out there
They have things ranging from glitter, icing pens, food colouring and tons more!

Shimmer Violet Decorating Sugar

Assorted Butterfly Sugar Sprinkles

Blue & White Star Sprinkles

Red & White Heart Mix Cupcake Wrappers

Tulip Muffin Wraps Red

Assorted Pastel Easter Egg Sugar decorations

White and Plain Chocolate Triangles


I'll post other site I find, but check this one out its full of cute and handy stuff

Ta Ta for now

Cupcake in Training

No comments:

Post a Comment